Yikes, has it really been almost 20 days since I’ve written a post? My apologies, friends, we’ve been quite busy and happily enjoying the change from summer to fall.
So what have we been up to? Well…
- A few more trips to Seoul – we are learning more efficient ways of exploring the city (i.e. take the bus up there, then subway around) and finding new areas to enjoy amazing cuisine. If you must know – check out Vatos in Itaewon. It’s hands down the best Mexican food in Korea, and yes…they have queso, it was to die for. I also took a day trip to Gangnam with a girlfriend (remember that hip song Gangnam Style around 2013?) and we checked out the Google Campus and had delicious ramen. I love being so close to a big city, not to mention Korean transportation is so cheap and easy to navigate.
- Staying up very late / waking up super early to catch some NFL games. They’re either on at 2am or 5:30am – it’s a bit brutal, but well worth the struggle. Go Chiefs, and how about them Cowboys??
- Lots of Fiend/Fiendette social activities. This squadron and their support is nothing short of outstanding, and we always have such a great time together. Harrumph!
- A trip to the Apple Orchard where we made pie and jam, tasted wine, and picked giant Korean apples. I have to say, it’s so nice living in a place where we have all 4 seasons (aka NOT the desert).
- Booked our next trip to BALI, INDONESIA! That’s right, we will be spending Thanksgiving in Bali. Is this really my life? ❤
Kisses & Kimchi,